Friday, November 15, 2013

Going Greek

Damn excited to travel to Greece! Don't remember being this excited in recent times. Yayyyyyyyyy Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yahooooooooooo

Unfortunately, Corfu isn't gonna be in this trip, because I had just four days off, and I heard Corfu isn't reminiscent of how it appears in Durrell's book, so what's the point, right?

Athens - here I come!

I could sense the atmosphere in the lab. No one from the lab has been there before, and those who did had been there so long ago that they don't remember anything apart from name of the Greek beer. French are never vocal with their emotions. But someone in the lab eventually croaked, "I wish I could come with you.."

Aw baby, you can't. But I will get you loads of photos :) while you work in the lab..in this cold damp weather, cooped up in the room, blasting your heater..I will be away in Athens soaking the glorious mediterranean sun.

Off I go in a few hours..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeking the warmth of the Sun as against the cold/cloudy/rainy? Who are you? ;)

A said...

Contradiction comes before cold :D