Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Y'day was a real shitty day. None of the wasp nests I brought worked. I look for more to start afresh. I start at 9 in the morning and generally observations get over by 1230. But this nest is weird. It goes on and on and on till 3:30 in the afternoon; I miss lunch. I am looking forward to getting over with the observations as have planned to go out with some friends. I call them but all of them were out of reach. Finally, as a last resort, I call up one of my friends and get invited myself. I go to her place, sit in front of TV, watch some crap music videos, eat chips, sandwiches, drink sprite and intermittently praise her culinary skills and her new home. But man, ain't I rejuvenated!!! I come back and I write some more nasty mails to WarriorSF; a mail to my brother and then some chatting. I write some random lines in my journal. Head for juice centre, get Mosumbi juice and sit near the basketball court, gazing at the sky...what bliss! I donno how long I sit there, but after a while, I hear the juice stall-wallah calling loudly to return the glass as he wants to close his shop. I return back to reality, but I feel reconnected nevertheless...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in the process of replying to your nasty emails. Dont worry. Tu sher, main sava-sher.