Sunday, May 14, 2006

Honesty makes one happy and contented. It was only because of truthfulness that I could cross many hurdles in life. Many times, I’ve come across the crossroads: to be honest whatever be the consequences OR to lie to save the skin…And I’ve mostly, if not always, chosen the former over latter. This might have seemed difficult in the beginning, but later, it made life easy and simple, as there was directness in everything, with everyone. I’d to be in controversies many times because I spoke my mind. At one point, I’d decided to be diplomatic, but then had to ask this question to myself, ‘If you do that, what’s the difference between them and you?’ And that’s why I’ve decided that whatever may happen, in any situation, be it difficult or impossible, I’m not gonna change.

No comments: