Saturday, April 05, 2008

There are quite a few people here who eat my patience thin. However, I have learnt no situation, no person is un-deal-able. Every tough nut has a thin skin somewhere, and every situation has a door for you to open. So, that's the starting point if it gets out of hand. I am not saying you gotta manipulate it, I'm saying you gotta understand it and learn to deal amiably with it/her/him. It's important for me to avoid conflict. And it's important to arrive at an amiable solution. At times, people take this trait as being a chicken, but so be it. Unless of course, someone starts treating me like one. If someone does that, I'll throw the principles of brotherhood out of the window, start with biting the person's head off and eating her/him then and there.

4 comments:

Sandeep Menon said...

A great realisation....but Alok, you seem to be really annoyed with someone there?

Anonymous said...

U r very very Right..

Go with this attitude only.

Sonal.

Ana said...

Me too think you're right!

A said...

@ Sandeep: The good part is my memory sucks, so now I'm not even sure who all that anger was directed toward. You haven't written in a long time dude!

@ Sonal: hmm...

@ Ana: :)