Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In spite of all the stress here, I tend to forget the wonderful academic ambience...Everyday I recognize how much I know, and more importantly how much I don't...Every moment I appreciate the logic and knowledge I've gained here, and every single moment whatever I've gained here is tested against new and emerging problems and paradigms…

The grouse against this kinda life is still there…I have been here like what, 22 onwards, and will be here till I am 27...but then what the heck, who wants an easy, comfortable life on couch anyway? Everyone my age is kinda slogging anyway...Moreover, I say to life, kick me in the butt if that’s gonna teach me something new…what???

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Moreover, I say to life, kick me in the butt if that’s gonna teach me something new…what???"

Sure dude! Your wish is my command :)

Anonymous said...

man!!! i like ur writing style... the way u organize and articulate your thoughts! too good! beautiful!

A said...

wow...2 extreme comments on the same day!!!

Jaani, Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain...: What have you been doing all this while, eh? Doing just that, weren't you? With your comments :)

Out-of-Africa: Well, well, well, what would I do w/o all my reader(s???) HAHAHA :)

A said...

Check

Ojas said...

Moreover, I say to life, kick me in the butt if that’s gonna teach me something new…what???

ABSOLUTELY!

Anonymous said...

kickass said...
I'm speechless! I must say I would consider all this ass-kicking would be useless if you don't take the African dreamer to Africa.

All I Do Is Dream Of Africa said...
Hehehe... Exactly what I was saying. And if your reader can also be your personal photographer (did you knw what people miss the most when they attend conferences? Someone who can take their pictures doing all the imp things) and personal security (with people threatening to kick u so openly, u will def need one), nothing like it.

BTW, you are too witty! What repartees I say!

A said...

Hey O, great to see you here...Haven't seen you for long...Hope things going alright

Hey multinomial friend, let's be a bit discreet alright? :)

Anonymous said...

so bad! i'm hurt :'(

A said...

Don't be...Remember the gmail id?

Priya said...

You say "kick me in the ass"...I say "why just stop at that???" :P

Nice post!!

A said...

lol :) Wanna thrash me or wat