Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Last 2 weeks have been like the worst.

I have been trying but just couldn't concentrate on getting some important things done. For several reasons. when would people stop frolicking around and start working? That's not an unreasonable demand during the office hours. I am not a workaholic but I hate to waste time since I realize the 2 years I have would fly away anyway.

There's incessant back stabbing and bitching in a language some of my labmates think I don't understand :)

The Rc nests that I have been trying to transplant showed a great promise but fizzled out as soon as my boss started to show interest. I have also lost part of my data. I hate to think there's a conspiracy. Paranoia is setting in. PhD teaches you more than what you bargained for.

Some people I care about seem to be angry with me for what hasn't been my fault. I don't care. Someone I love inordinately has been battling for life. He's like one of the few connections to my childhood, reminding me about the happy days. It's so fucking frustrating to see him so miserable.

There have been so many instances when I came on the dashboard, even started writing and then left in between coz whatever I was writing would be nothing but a rant. It's nothing better now but now I can plant a smiley after every few paras.

Day hours are a complete waste of time...I plan to turn to my ullu-like schedules again with minimal contact with anyone around. At least one doesn't have to wear this I-don't-give-a-damn expression. Solitude would do me some good. How much more is the question.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u desperately need to be left alone.
i will keep that in mind

-batchmate

Anonymous said...

Quite Interesting....

A said...

Thanks Anon 2! No way, Anon 1 :)