Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Drizzling outside...the lilting voice of one of my childhood friends in the milieu, singing some really old compositions from the Marathi movie Niwdung...we start off with one song, rays of smiles seeping in between...we forget the lyrics...hop onto 'Chandra aahe saakshila'...it's too difficult to sing...but we still persist with it...finally give up...hop onto some old O. P. Nayyar ones...'Tum jo huye Humsafar'...songs just flow by...'Hum aapki aankhome'...I break in when she falters...she assists me when I forget the lyrics...the voices slowly merge with the drops...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like real fun! I think these simple moments, are probably the best that you cherish forever.

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sure, why not! Now that u've asked for it, u HAVE to sing it the next time we meet.
(I just asked abt the song coz the setting was so perfect for it!)